Redis Cloud offers you a few different ways to control who can access and make changes to your databases.
Control who can make changes to your databases using the Redis Cloud admin console.
Redis Cloud supports both IdP-initiated and SP-initiated single sign-on (SSO) with SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language).
You can use any identity provider to integrate with Redis Enterprise Cloud as long as it supports the SAML protocol. You can also refer to these integration guides for several popular identity providers:
- Auth0 SAML integration
- AWS IAM Identity Center SAML integration
- Azure Active Directory SAML integration
- Google Workspace integration
- Okta SAML integration (Generic)
- Okta SAML integration (Org2Org)
- PingIdentity SAML integration
Redis Cloud supports multi-factor authentication to reduce the risk of unauthorized admin console access.
Data Access control
Control who can access your databases using the default user database password and role-based access control.