Redis Enterprise Cloud lets you create user accounts for your team members. You can manage these user accounts and their roles using the admin console.
To manage and view the list of users who have access to your account:
- Log in to your account as an account owner.
- From the menu, go to Settings.
- Select the Team tab.
From here, you can:
Adding a new user
To add a new user:
- Click the add new user button: .
- Enter the user’s name, email address, and role.
- Select the types of email alerts the user should receive (for example, alert, billing, operational).
- Click save: .
The new user will then receive an email prompting them to create an account.
Editing a user’s settings
You can edit a user’s name and email alert settings. To edit a user:
- Select the user whose info you want to edit and click edit: .
- Make your desired changes and then click save: .
Deleting a user
To delete a user and revoke their access:
- Select the user you want to delete and click edit: .
- Click delete: .
The admin console supports the following user roles:
- Owner: Full access to the account. Can create, update, and delete subscriptions, databases, and users.
- Member: Can view and edit existing databases only. No access to subscriptions or users.
- Viewer: Can view databases and their configurations (including database secrets). No access to subscriptions or users.
User and team management for GCP Marketplace customers
To provide a GCP user with access to the admin console, you will need to assign the following GCP-specific roles:
- For the viewer role:
- For the owner role:
Users must log in to Redis Cloud using GCP SSO at least once for them to be added to the team.