RedisInsight v2.14.0, November 2022
2.14.0 (November 2022)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.14.
- Support for search capabilities in Browser: Create secondary index via dedicated form, run queries and full-text search in Browser or Tree views
- Ability to resize the column width of key values when displaying hashes, lists, and sorted sets
- Command processing time displayed as part of the result in Workbench
Features and improvements
- #1345, #1346, #1376 Added support for search capabilities in Browser tool. Create secondary index of your data using a dedicated form. Conveniently run your queries and full-text search against the preselected index and display results in Browser or Tree views.
- #1385 Resize the column width of key values when displaying hashes, lists, and sorted sets
- #1354 Do not scroll to the end of results when double-clicking a command output in CLI
- #1347 Display command processing time as part of the result in Workbench (time taken to process the command by both RedisInsight backend and Redis)
- #1351 Display the namespaces section in the Database analysis report when no namespaces were found