RedisInsight v2.16.0, December 2022
2.16.0 (December 2022)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.16.
- Bulk import database connections from a file
- Navigation enhancements for the Tree view
- Pre-populated host, port, and database alias in the form when adding a new Redis database
Features and improvements
- #1492, #1497, #1500, #1502 Migrate your database connections from other Redis GUIs, including RESP.app, with the new feature to bulk import database connections from a file.
- #1506 Pre-populated host (127.0.0.1), port (6379, or 26379 for Sentinel connection type), and database alias in the form when adding a new Redis database
- #1473 Browser view is renamed List view to avoid confusion with the Browser tool
- #1464 Navigation enhancements for the Tree view, covering cases when filters are applied, the list of keys is refreshed or the view is switched to the Tree view
- #1481, #1482, #1489 Indication of new database connections that have been manually added, auto-discovered or imported, but not opened yet
- #1499 Display values of JSON keys when JSON.DEBUG MEMORY is not available