RedisInsight v2.18.0, January 2023
2.18.0 (January 2023)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.18.
- Support for SSH tunnel to connect to your Redis database
- Ability to switch between database indexes while connected to your database
- Recommendations on how to optimize the usage of your database
Features and improvements
- #1567, #1576, #1577 Connect to your Redis database via SSH tunnel using a password or private key in PEM format.
- #1540, #1608 Switch between database indexes while connected to your database in Browser, Workbench, and Database Analysis.
- #1457, #1465, #1590 Run Database Analysis to generate recommendations on how to save memory and optimize the usage of your database. These recommendations are based on industry standards and Redis best practices. Upvote or downvote recommendations in terms of their usefulness.
- #1598 Check and highlight the JSON syntax using new Monaco Editor.
- #1583 Click a pencil icon to make changes to database aliases.
- #1579 Increase the database password length limitation to 10,000.