RedisInsight v2.32.0, August 2023
2.32 (August 2023)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.32.
- Select a custom installation directory on Windows OS for when multi-user access to the app is required.
Features and improvements
- #2270, #2271, #2437 Added the ability to quickly provision a free Redis Cloud database via in-app social signup (Google or GitHub). Use the database with the RedisInsight interactive tutorials or try the latest 7.2 release which delivers the new Triggers and Functions feature. To quickly create and automatically add a free Redis Cloud database to RedisInsight, click the “Try Redis Cloud” banner in the list of database connections page and follow the steps.
- #2455 Select a custom installation directory on Windows OS
- #2373, #2387 Delete all command results in Workbench at once
- #2458 Added in-app hints in Browser and Workbench to get started with RedisInsight interactive tutorials
- #2422 Ignore the empty lines in files when uploading data in bulk