RedisInsight v2.36.0, October 2023
2.36 (October 2023)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.36.
- Optimizations for efficient handling of big Redis strings: choose to either view the string value for up to a maximum of 5,000 characters or download the data fully as a file if it exceeds the limit
- Improved security measurement to no longer display in plain text existing database passwords, SSH passwords, passphrases, and private keys
Features and improvements
- #2685, #2686 Added optimizations for working with big Redis strings. Users can now choose to either view the data up to a maximum of 5,000 characters or download it in a file fully if it exceeds the limit.
- #2647 Improved security measurement to no longer expose the existing database passwords, SSH passwords, passphrases, and private keys in plain text
- #2631 Added proactive notification to restart the application when a new version becomes available
- #2705 Basic support in the search index creation form (in Browser) to enable geo polygon search
- #2681 Updated the Pickle formatter to support Pickle protocol 5