RedisInsight v2.6.0, July 2022
2.6.0 (July 2022)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.6.0
- Bulk actions: Delete the keys in bulk based on the filters set in Browser or Tree view
- Multiline support for key values in Browser and Tree View: Click the key value to see it in full
- Pipeline support in Workbench: Batch Redis commands in Workbench to optimize round-trip times
- In-app notifications: Receive messages about important changes, updates, or announcements inside the application. Notifications are always available in the Notification center, and can be displayed with or without preview.
Features and improvements:
- #890, #883, #875 Delete keys in bulk from your Redis database in Browser and Tree view based on filters you set by key name or data type.
- #878 Multiline support for key values in Browser and Tree View: Select the truncated value to expand the row and see the full value, select again to collapse it.
- #837, #838 Added pipeline support for commands run in Workbench to optimize round-trip times. Default number of commands sent in a pipeline is 5, and is configurable in Settings > Advanced.
- #862, #840 Added in-app notifications to inform you about any important changes, updates, or announcements. Notifications are always available in the Notification center, and can be displayed with or without preview.
- #830 To more easily explore and work with stream data, always display stream entry ID and controls to remove the Stream entry regardless of the number of fields.
- #928 Remember the sorting on the list of databases.
- #932 Refresh the JSON value in Browser/Tree view.