RedisInsight v1.4, April 2020
This is the General Availability Release of RedisInsight 1.4 (v1.4.0)!
- Support for Redis 6, Redis Enterprise 6 and ACLs
- Improve CLI capabilities with removed command restrictions
- Full screen support in Graph, TimeSeries and RediSearch
- Added support for Redis 6 + RE6 and authentication using ACL
- Added Full screen support for Graph, TimeSeries and RediSearch.
- Improved UI consistency (colors and styles) in Graph and Timeseries
- Removed the command restrictions, unless a command is specifically blacklisted.
- Command responses are displayed in exactly the same way as in
- Optimized performances when getting nodes relationships (edges) from user’s queries
- Improved UX when defining the timing range of events to be filtered
- Fixed issue when connecting to Redis Enterprise with a password using a special character
- Fixed ability to properly visualize all events
- Authentication to Redis 6 OSS in cluster mode is not supported yet
- Blocking commands are not supported
- Commands which return non-standard streaming responses are not supported:
MONITOR, SUBSCRIBE, PSUBSCRIBE, SYNC, PSYNC, SCRIPT DEBUG