RedisInsight v2.28.0, June 2023
2.28 (June 2023)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.28.
- Quickly and conveniently add Redis Cloud databases that belong to fixed subscriptions using the auto-discovery tool
- UX optimizations in Browser for an improved experience when performing full-text search and queries, filtering, and bulk actions.
- Support for a monospaced font in JSON key types
Features and improvements
- #2198, #2207 Automatically discover and add Redis Cloud databases that belong to fixed subscriptions using the
Redis Enterprise Cloudoption on the form to auto-discover databases.
- #2146,#2161 Added UX optimizations in the Browser layout to improve the experience when performing full-text search and queries, filtering, and bulk actions.
- #2200 Changed to a monospaced font in JSON key types, and JSON formatters in Browser and Workbench.
- #2204 Re-bind default RedisInsight port from 5001 to 5530 to avoid conflicts with other applications
- #2120 Added the ability to investigate the commands processed by Redis or Redis Stack server without the need to stop Profiler when a new record appears.
- #2186 Unified the RedisInsight icon with other macOS applications.