RedisInsight v2.8.0, August 2022
2.8.0 (August 2022)
This is the General Availability (GA) release of RedisInsight 2.8.0
- Formatters: See formatted key values in JSON, MessagePack, Hex, Unicode, or ASCII in Browser/Tree view for an improved experience of working with different data formats.
- Clone existing database connection or connection details: Clone the database connection you previously added to have the same one, but with a different database index, username, or password.
- Raw mode in Workbench: Added support for the raw mode in Workbench results
Features and improvements
- #978, #959, #984, #996, #992, #1030 Added support for different data formats in Browser/Tree view, including JSON, MessagePack, Hex, and ASCII. If selected, formatter is applied to the entire key value and is available for any data type supported in Browser/Tree view. If any non-printable characters are detected, data editing is available only in Workbench and CLI to avoid data loss.
- #955 Quickly clone a database connection to have the same one, but with a different database index, username, or password. Open a database connection in the edit mode, request to clone it, and make the changes needed. The original database connection remains the same.
- #1012 Added support for the raw mode (–raw) in Workbench. Enable it to see the results of commands executed in the raw mode.
- #987 DBSIZE command is no longer required to connect to a database.
- #971 Updated icon for the RediSearch Light module.
- #1011 Enhanced navigation in the Command Helper allowing you to return to previous actions.